This was a very special issue to work on for a variety of reasons, and I hope you all enjoy reading the issue as much as I have from these fantastic poets. First and foremost, an enormous thanks to Patrick Connors, Anna Nieminen and Jeevan Bhagwat, Co-facilitators of the Scarborough Poetry Club, who contacted many of their writers, members and friends to contribute to the Spring / Summer 2026 Issue which has made it all the more successful. I'm pleased to present work by Paul Edward Costa (2019-2021 Poet Laureate for the City of Mississauga), Mostofa Haque, Natalie Fraser, Patrick Connors, Amit Karda, David Rayburn, Ayesha Bhatti, Dr. Mou Modhubontee, Mansour Noorbakhsh, and Honey Novick. Also in this edition is a tribute to the poet Noor Rahim, who passed away this July. I also have the pleasure of putting forth an Album Review of Graffiti in the Garden, the third album from Free Under Fire that is making waves (Listen Live on Spotify !) Spring / Sum...
Fresh poems from Patrick Connors, Honey Novick and Bradley McIlwain. With the return art focus on Chris Fleet's works and his exploration of: The Elder Gods. Two reviews also grace this issue of Gail Murray's new poetry collection, "Reflections and Reveries" by Liz Torlee, and the novel, "On Isabella Street" by Canadian author Genevieve Graham, reviewed by Gail Murray. FOLLOW HERE
I'm pleased to announce that a double issue of Morning Muse, Dead of Night, Issue 9-10 is now live, with some great contributions by poets Patrick Connors, David Brydges, Justin Paul, Bradley McIlwain and Codrina Ibanescu! Get into it, here: https://morningmusepoetry.blogspot.com/p/autumn-winter-2024.html
Comments
Post a Comment